Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Monday, October 15, 2012

Actor Larenz Tate Debuts as Director for Ludacris' Conjure Cognac Commercial

(AllHipHop News) Actor Larenz Tate recently made his commercial directorial debut for Conjure Cognac with “Celebrating Conjure”, a new commercial starring Chris “Ludacris” Bridges. The commercial, directed by famed actor Larenz Tate, invites consumers to “Imagine the Possibilities.” “It was a pleasure working with my good friend Chris Bridges on the Conjure commercial,” said Tate. “It feels good to work alongside people you respect. I hope my vision as a director gives the world a glimpse of the new level that Chris is taking his cognac brand. Cheers!”     http://ow.ly/2sGYSC

 Ludacris_Conjure Cognac




No comments:

Post a Comment