Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Kelly Rowland - Kisses Down Low


Destiny's Child may be back in action but that's not stopping Kelly Rowland from doing some solo tracks.
Dropping a new song with a title that makes you smerk, Kelly introduces us to "Kisses Down Low."
On her website the diva says:
Hi guys! It is with great pleasure that I share with you my brand new single, “Kisses Down Low”, produced by Mike WiLL Made It. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did recording it! Stay tuned for the iTunes release, coming soon!
In case you still thought Kelly was a shy country girl next door she shows just how hot she can turn it up, singing lyrics like:
“So boy just take your time, send chills down my spine/ You’re one of a kind, that’s why I gotta make you mine,”
The DC member has been in the studio working on her fourth solo album, due in the first quarter. Some of her collaborators include Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis, Rico Love, Kevin Cossom, T-Minus,


 Read More....




No comments:

Post a Comment