Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Lil Eazy Hologram is Dopest Bday Gift Ever for Eazy-E

Lil Eazy Hologram is Dopest Bday Gift Ever for Eazy-E

0524_lil_eazy_e_eazy_e_article_tmz_gettyLil Eazy -- son of Eazy-E -- is so ecstatic about his dad's hologram debuting on stage with Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, he's planning a massive party to celebrate it ... and to mark a milestone.
Lil Eazy tells TMZ he will definitely be there when hologram Eazy-E hits the stage at the Rock the Bells festival on September 7 -- because that would have been his father's 50th birthday.

LE says, "I am happy my father gets to get honored ... it's exciting" -- and he's going to keep it rolling after the concert by putting together an over-the-top afterparty.

As for whether Lil E will be on stage with BT&H and Holo Eazy-E -- nothing's been announced yet ... but they've collaborated several times ... including the 2008 "This Ain't a Game" video.

***Warning: Explicit lyrics***





Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/28/eazy-e-lil-eazy-rock-the-bells-hologram-birthday/#ixzz2UZjLp8YU
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment