Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Friday, April 4, 2014

NEW MUSIC: SNOOP DOGG & DAZ DILLINGER – ‘WE’LL MISS U’ (UNCLE JUNE BUGG TRIBUTE)

Snoop Dogg and Uncle June Bugg

In honor of their late Uncle June Bugg, who died earlier this week after a long battle with color cancer, Snoop Dogg and his cousin Daz Dillinger celebrate his legacy on the touching tribute “We’ll Miss U.”
The West Coast MCs share fond memories of their uncle on the sentimental song, which features sound bites from June Bugg himself.
“Makin’ people smile and laugh is what you used to / Dancin’ across the stage with Daz and Kurupt, Joe Cool, Soopafly, and the homegirl Rage,” raps Snoop.
Put your lighters up for Uncle June Bugg.

Via Rap-Up.com
Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment