Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

NEW MUSIC: MACK WILDS F/ PUSHA T – ‘MY CRIB (REMIX)’

My Crib (Remix)

BET Presents Music Matters, Vol. 1 Tracklisting
1. “Music Matters Theme” – Marsha Ambrosius
2. “Gravity” – Miguel
3. “Prove” – Gabi Wilson
4. “My Crib (Remix)” – Mack Wilds feat. Pusha T
5. “It’s a Man’s World” – Adrian Marcel
6. “Lit” – Bas feat. J. Cole and KQuick
7. “Memories” – Big Sean
8. “Dontcha” – The Internet
9. “Walking Shoes” – Mali Music
10. “Liquid Love” – Chris Turner
11. “Under the Covers” – Curtis Fields
12. “Touch” – Ashley Kimbrae
13. “Cold Case” – Elle Varner
14. “Where It Counts” – Melanie Fiona
15. “Friends and Lovers” – Marsha Ambrosius


Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment