Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

NEW MUSIC: RAHZEL JR. – “THE CULTURE”

image
They say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree and in the case of Rahzel Jr. it is quite the truth. Rahzel Jr. is the son of the legendary beat boxer, Rahzel of The Roots, and it is plain obvious that he got all his talents from his father. The young artist has just released his newest track, “The Culture,” a tribute to the hip hop culture. The single has a smooth flow with some ill production by !llmind. Listen to the track below and tell us what you think!



Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment