Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Monday, August 6, 2012

Elle Varner "I Don't Care" (NEW MUSIC) | Global Grind

Elle Varner "I Don't Care" (NEW MUSIC)

Posted July 17, 2012 by Brittany Lewis for Global Grind Staff

Elle Varner needed a refill not too long ago, but now she doesn't care. 
The "Refill" singer released the third single "I Don't Care," off her debut albumPerfectly Imperfect
Elle's breakout single, "Only Wanna Give It To You," featuring J.Cole caught the attention of many R&B lovers, but her smash single "Refill" featuring Wale took her R&B buzz to the next level. 
On Elle's new single, "I Don't Care," Ms. Varner sings about throwing her pride out the window and professing her love for the beau of her dreams.  
"I'm going to lose this game/I got no hope to face/I'm not designed for this, this, this/If I could speak in code/I wouldn't be so bold/I can't control my lips, lips," sings Elle. 
Perfectly Imperfect is set to hit store shelves August 7.  
Take a listen to Elle Varner's new song "I Don't Care" below!

Elle Varner "I Don't Care" (NEW MUSIC) | Global Grind

No comments:

Post a Comment