Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Monday, August 6, 2012

Elle Varner "Oh What A Night" (NEW MUSIC) | Global Grind

Elle Varner "Oh What A Night" (NEW MUSIC)

Posted 7 hours 9 min ago by Brittany Lewis for Global Grind Staff
Elle Varner sings about a night to remember on her new Perfectly Imperfect banger "Oh What A Night." 
"Oh What A Night" tells the classic Hangover-inspired story that involves lots of booze, music, partying, and a loss of memory. 
"My clothes are on/my make-up's smeared/I'm looking crazy/got numbers on my hand/I'm such a freakin lady," sings Elle.  

"Oh What A Night" is off Elle Varner's debut album Perfectly Imperfect, due out tomorrow August 7. 

No comments:

Post a Comment