Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Monday, April 22, 2013

Mixtape Download: Brisco “OG Kush [G-12 Edition]“


  • 1. Intro Produced by Freeway {Written by Billy Blue}
  • 2.2. Out Chea
  • 3.3. Stand Produced by J Rock
  • 4.4. Down In The Cut Ft. Cadillac Produced by The Renegades
  • 5.5. Nobody Ft. Nate Dogg Produced by PressPlay
  • 6.6. Heart Of The City Ft. Billy Blue Ghostwridah Produced by Inkredibles
  • 7.7. Make It Back Ft. Y.D. Produced by Audio Jones (Snatch Grab)
  • 8.8. My Bitch Produced by Time Royce
  • 9.9. Mafia – Whyl Chyl Brisco Billy Blue
  • 10.10. When I Go Ft. Whyl Chyl Produced by Freeway
  • 11.11. Talkin Bout Money Ft. Doley Bernays Cadillac Produced by RoJ Twinkie
  • 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment