Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend Edible Cake- Remember those who served

Janet Brown is an award-winning cake artist. Her husband has been in the Army for 19 years. This is one of the most amazing cakes we have seen. Can you imaginethat what you're looking at is all edible ! Some people just are so amazingly talented ! We love how this flag drapes over the cake...Is that fondant ? Anyone want to take a guess? We are hoping the boots are made of chocolate cake...we would like a nice big slice of combat boots, thank you!


Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment