Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

New Music: Statik Selektah Feat. Ab-Soul, Jon Connor, Logic, & Francesca “Alarm Clock”

statik-selektah-what-goes-around-cover
Statik Selektah’s sixth LP What Goes Around arrives on August 19 with appearances from Snoop Dogg, Talib Kweli, Action Bronson, Bun B, Dilated Peoples, Joey Bada$$, The LOX’s Styles P and Sheek Louch, & more. The third release from the album, features a lineup of TDE’s Ab-Soul, Def Jam artist Logic, Interscope/Aftermath MC Jon Connor, and singer Francesca.
Listen to “Alarm Clock” below and pre-order What Goes Around on iTunes and Amazon.
Continue after the jump……
New Music: Statik Selektah Feat. Ab-Soul, Jon Connor, Logic, & Francesca – “Alarm Clock”



Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment