Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Sunday, March 9, 2014

[AUDIO] Pet Shop Boys Release New Song Based on LGBTQ Rights Speech

Here is a new song from Pet Shop Boys. The song, titled "The Best Gay Possible," is based on an LGBTQ rights speech by Panti Bliss, an Irish drag queen who made the speech condemning homophoia in Dublin in February. The speech became a viral hit on YouTube with celebrities like Madonna, Stephen Fry and Graham Norton endorsing it.


Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment