Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spreecast: iRock Jazz Live with Brenda Russell - Apr 15, 2014


Tuesday Apr 15, 2014 9:00pm EDT / 6pm PDT
Brenda Russell is an American-Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboardist whose roots are deeply embedded in African-American Music Culture. Known for her eclectic musical style, her recordings have encompassed several different genres, including pop, soul, dance, jazz and adult contemporary. As well as composing and recording her own material, Russell's songwriting and vocal talents have been used by Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin, Earth, Wind & Fire, Joni Mitchell, Donna Summer, Bingo Players, Flo Rida and Sting. Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment