Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Jean Stapleton Dead -- 'All in the Family' Star Dies at 90 | TMZ.com

Jean Stapleton Dead -- 'All in the Family' Star Dies at 90 | TMZ.com: R.I.P.
6/1/2013 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Jean Stapleton
Dead at 90
Breaking News
0601-jean-stapleton-gettyJean Stapleton -- who played the iconic role of Edith Bunker on "All in the Family" died Friday in New York City. She was 90.

According to her family, Stapleton passed away of natural causes.

Stapleton won three Emmys from her work on "All in the Family" opposite Carroll O’Connor’s equally iconic character, Archie Bunker.

Stapleton's last major role was in the 1998 film "You've Got Mail." She played a co-worker of Meg Ryan's character.

Her husband of 26 years, William Putch, passed away in 1983. She is survived by her two children, John and Pamela.

No comments:

Post a Comment