Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Scotty 2 Hotty -- Ex-WWE Star ... I'm a Fireman Now!

Ex-WWE Star  Scotty 2 Hotty
I'm a Fireman Now!
0605-scott-2-hotty-sub
The next time you call 911 to report a fire ... the guy racing to your house could be former WWE star Scotty 2 Hotty ...'cause TMZ has learned the master of "The Worm" is a certified fireman!

Scotty -- a former member of the tag team Too Cool (later joined by ass-bomb expert Rikishi) -- graduated from Lake Tech Fire Academy in Florida earlier this month and plans to begin EMT training in the next few weeks.

0607_scott2hotty_01

But Scotty's new career doesn't mean his wrestling days are over -- the 39-year-old -- real name Scott Garland -- still hits the mat on the independent wrestling circuit.

As for Rikishi -- he's still around too ... presumably ass-blasting people who really deserve it.


Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/08/scotty-2-hotty-wwe-fireman-now/#ixzz2VdgAQqP6




Read More....

No comments:

Post a Comment