Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Saturday, June 8, 2013

WWE Star Stephanie McMahon -- I Had Three Kids ... AND I'M RIPPED

Stephanie McMahon I Had Three Kids ... AND I'M RIPPED
Exclusive
0430_stephanie_mcmahon_working_out_launch
WWE Vice President Stephanie McMahon is 36 years old ... a mother of three ... and she's more beefed up than Outback Steakhouse.

Stephanie usually keeps her physique hidden beneath a trademark business suit -- but TMZ has obtained these pics from an upcoming photo shoot for RxMuscle.com, finally revealing the Billion Dollar Princess in all her muscular glory.

As for what keeps her in shape -- Steph is a scary good boxer ... and obviously eats really well (under the tutelage of bodybuilding legend and diet guru Dave Palumbo).

Almost makes you wanna hit the gym. Almost.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/01/stephanie-mcmahon-mom-mother-muscles-photo-pics/#ixzz2VdglZLpo





read more....

No comments:

Post a Comment