Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Maria Quiban #HOA Coming up in our Monday

Coming up in our Monday #HOA  here at +FOX 11 Los Angeles 8:30ampST:
1) "Sherri Saum"   Actress, “The Fosters”
Twitter:@sherrisaum1     Twitter:@ABCF                       
2) Il Volo, our Italian trio is back to visit us! and singing a song from their new album   “We Are Love”
https://www.facebook.com/ilvolomusic
TWITTER:  @ilvolo
Piero –@piero_barone
Gianluca –@GianGinoble
 Ignazio –@IBoschetto
Hope you can come join me, +Tony McEwing +Tshaka Armstrong & gang.  Let me know if you want a personal invite.





No comments:

Post a Comment