Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Anne Hathaway And The Other Ladies Of Gotham City [PHOTOS]

Socialite Life - 1 hour ago
[image: The Ladies of Gotham City] [image: The Ladies of Gotham City] [image: The Ladies of Gotham City] [image: The Ladies of Gotham City] [image: The Ladies of Gotham City] [image: The Ladies of Gotham City] If you do anything this summer, you MUST go see The Dark Knight Rises. I don’t care if you spend the rest of your summer inside, eating Fruit Loops and rewatching Lost episodes. It is the end of Christopher Nolan‘s Batman trilogy and what better way to commemorate the occasion than dressing up like Batman or Catwoman and [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment