Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Kate Upton’s Sexy 'N Stylish Sunday Times Spread | GossipCenter - Entertainment News Leaders

Kate Upton’s Sexy 'N Stylish Sunday Times Spread

Posted Thursday July 19, 2012 5:11 PM GMT
She rose to fame quickly thanks to her cover spot on the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, and Kate Upton is proving she’s more than just a bathing suit model.
In the newest edition of The Sunday Times, the blonde bombshell puts on some normal clothes and shows off her posing prowess for all to see.
And while she’s weathered some criticism in the past for having a fuller figure than her peers, Kate insists she’s happy with her body and not looking to change anything.
Upton proclaimed, "I'm not going to starve just to be thin. I want to enjoy life and I can't if I'm not eating and miserable."
Photo Credit: Eric Guillemain for Sunday Times magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment