Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Shawn Chrystopher Mixtape Release Party: July 26th! | Vibe

Shawn Chrystopher Mixtape Release Party: July 26th!

Posted July 19, 2012
Inglewood Rapper Shawn Chrystopher will celebrate the release of his mixtape “Love Story” on July 26th, 2012 in Los Angeles. Recently, Timbaland signed as the Executive Producer for this mixtape and his debut album, “My Name is Shawn.” Their collaborative single, “Biscayne” is also planned for release on July 26th, 2012. Be sure to check back with VIBE.com for the sequel webseries that follows Shawn Chystopher in the making of his highly anticipated debut album.

No comments:

Post a Comment