Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sparkle Soundtrack Streaming Now Online; New Music From Jordin Sparks, Cee-Lo, & Whitney Houston | Soul Sessions

Sparkle Soundtrack Streaming Now Online; New Music From Jordin Sparks, Cee-Lo, & Whitney Houston

Published by Justin Joseph on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 1:52 pm.
The soundtrack for the upcoming remake of Sparkle hits stores July 31, featuring music from Jordin Sparks, Cee-Lo Green, and the late Whitney Houston.
1. “I’m a Man” – Cee Lo Green
2. “Yes I Do” – Carmen Ejogo
3. “Running” – Goapele
4. “Jump” – Carmen Ejogo, Tika Sumpter, & Jordin Sparks
5. “Hooked on Your Love” – Carmen Ejogo, Tika Sumpter, & Jordin Sparks
6. “Something He Can Feel” – Carmen Ejogo, Tika Sumpter, & Jordin Sparks
7. “His Eye Is on the Sparrow” – Whitney Houston
8. “Look Into Your Heart” – Jordin Sparks
9. “One Wing” – Jordin Sparks
10. “Love Will” – Jordin Sparks
11. “Celebrate” – Whitney Houston & Jordin Sparks
Sparkle opens in theaters August 17


Sparkle Soundtrack Streaming Now Online; New Music From Jordin Sparks, Cee-Lo, & Whitney Houston | Soul Sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment