Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sherman Hemsley Dead; The Jeffersons Star Dies at 74 : People.com

Sherman Hemsley Dies at 74

Tuesday July 24, 2012 04:40 PM EDT
Sherman Hemsley Dies at 74
Sherman Hemsley
Frederick M. Brown/Getty

 Sherman Hemsley, who played George Jefferson on The Jeffersons, has died at 74, according to police.

The actor played Jefferson in All in the Family and its successful spin-off, The Jeffersons.

He also played Deacon Ernest Frye on Amen.

Hemsley died at his home in El Paso, Texas, police tell TMZ. El Paso TV news station KVIA also reports the actor died there, citing a friend.

Hemsley had no wife or children.


http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20614528,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment