Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Saturday, September 21, 2013

New Music: Ja Rule -- 'Eerrthang'

VIBE Posted September 21, 2013 Get ready. Ja Rule is making his comeback. Days after releasing his "Fresh Out Da Pen" narrative, the Queens rapper comes out punching on "Eerrthang." The track is a cocky nod to his hard jet-setting lifestyle. "Bitch, I'm 'eerrthang," raps Rule. Four months out of prison, Rule gave his first post-prison interview this week when he sat down with Hot 97's Angie Martinez. “A lot of people think I was angry at the fans," he said about his pre-prison meltdown. "But I wasn’t as much as angry as I was hurt. I did a lot for my fans. I really love my fans. It was really a weird time for me and out of that came the anger and then I went into a dark place and everything was dark for me. Everything I wanted to do was just angry. It wasn’t fun anymore.” Here's to hoping Ja Rule is having fun again. "Eerrthang" and "Fresh Out Da Pen" drop on iTunes on Tuesday (Sept. 24.)

No comments:

Post a Comment