Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Saturday, September 28, 2013

New Music: Rich Homie Quan Feat. Jeezy & Meek Mill 'Type Of Way' (Remix)






ATL rapper Rich Homie Quan enlists Jeezy and Meek Mill for the remix to his infectious summer single "Type of Way." While Jeezy and Quan have collaborated before on the tracks "My Ni**a" and "No Pressure," the remix marks the first time Quan has worked with Meek. The success of the original, which peaked at No. 50 on the Billboard Hot 100 perhaps urged the up-and-coming Atlanta artist to re-create the Young Carter-produced anthem.

Aware of his accomplishment, Quan begins the second verse of the remix by crooning, "Okay, some 'Type of Way' it made the Billboard mama (It did Mama)/ I know you feel some type of way about my come-up (I know you do)." Check out the remix equipped with all new lyrics below: 



No comments:

Post a Comment