Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Thursday, September 19, 2013

'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Preview: More Cheating, Lies, and Name-Calling





\
Bravo has debuted the official trailer for the fourth season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and it looks like things are really going to start heating up. The preview clip features the Housewives getting into boozing, boxing, name-calling, crying, and stripping down naked. Of course, there's no shortage of juicy scandal, lies, and brutal betrayals of friendship.

This season there's two new ladies added to the mix including bubbly Joyce Giraud and bad-ass Carlton Gebbia. We're pretty sure their proper welcoming is coming

Read More.....


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment