Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Friday, September 27, 2013

Watch LIVE! Moby w/ special guests Skylar Grey & Damien Jurado

                                                   
October 4th, 2013 at 8:30 PM PDT at Fonda Theatre | Los Angeles, CA

Stream Moby LIVE in concert performing with special guests Skylar Grey and Damien Jurado from the Fonda Theatre on October 4th, 2013 at 8:30pm PDT. This is the third night of a run of three very special live shows at the Fonda Theatre in Los Angeles to debut NEW songs off of Moby's upcoming album, 'Innocents', out on September, 30.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment