Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

NEW MUSIC: Dondria’s New Single “Coat Tail”

dondria-nicole-coat-tail-freddyo
The homie Dondria is on some grown woman stuff with her new single, “Coat Tail”. The former princess of Jermaine Dupri’s record label So So Def is a regular queen these days as she steps into womanhood with her latest hit that has a girl power sound and a classic anthem for young women coming of age and something that the sisters will appreciate.



Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment