Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

NEWS/ Neil Patrick Harris Hops in Bed for Sexy New Music Video—Watch Now!

Neil Patrick Harris


Neil Patrick Harris has a sexy new music video!
The How I Met Your Mother star recently shot a seductive video in which he sings as part of the new "SLEEP with neuro" drink campaign.
"When I get in bed at night, I dim the light so the mood's just right/I wanna...sleep! Just wanna sleep," Harris croons at the beginning of the video while sitting seductively on a bed covered in rose petals. He's also wearing a robe that shows lots of chest skin.




ViaEonline

Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment