Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Friday, February 7, 2014

New Music: Kelela“The High,”

Kelela The High
Los Angeles-based R&B singer Kelela just dropped her new song, “The High,” off DJ Kitty Cash’s Love The Free mixtape.
“The High,” produced by Gifted & Blessed, is a 6-minute-long super sultry song in which Kelela plays off the metaphor of getting high off sex. Many moments include her humming in desire before repeating, “I’ll do anything for the high.”
This track gives off a Jhene Aiko / Solange vibe, which is pretty dope, as they all appeared on Solange’s Saint Heron compilation album last year.
Kelela will be performing at the SXSW music conference in Austin, Texas from March 12th to March 14th, followed by an L.A. show on April 2nd and a concert at Brooklyn, N.Y.’s Rough Trade venue on April 3rd.
Listen to the “The High” below, and check out more on Kelela here
Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment