Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Thursday, February 20, 2014

New Music: Joe featuring Kelly Rowland “Love & Sex Pt. 2″

love-&-sex-joe-kelly-rowland-freddyoSeven-time Grammy nominee, singer-songwriter-producer, JOE, has released the first single, “LOVE & SEX PT. 2,” from BRIDGES, his upcoming Summer 2014 release on his very own record label, Plaid Take-Over. The hot love song features multi-Grammy winner Kelly Rowland and is accompanied by an impassioned video by film director Billy Woodruff, emulates the feelings and emotions in understanding the difference between Love and Sex.



Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment