Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Friday, February 7, 2014

New Music: T.I. (feat. Iggy Azalea, Young Dro, & Travis Scott) - 'Hell You Sayin'


T.I. calls on the services of his Hustle Gang team in Iggy AzaleaYoung Dro, and Travis Scott for 'Hell You Sayin'. The fresh tune features production from FKi and will be placed on DJ Whoo Kid, DJ Skee and DJ MLK's upcoming collaboration SXSW-inspired mixtape 'SXEW (South by East West)'.
Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment