Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

SHIRT. – Rap (Free Album) | New Music

SHIRT. - Rap (Free Album) | New Music
Whats better than a free Rap album? In my world, nothing, and today we get just that as the homie SHIRT. unleashes a brand new free album called Rap for our ears to devour. The project is a stunning and rather dope collection of new material from the lyricist, again showcasing his unique and lyrical abilities behind the mic.
Coming loaded up with ten new tracks, SHIRT. does his damn thing and does it well. With production from Zygote,Brady Becklo, Beat Ventriliquists, and David “Leggo” Rojas, how could you go wrong?
Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment