Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

7 Days Of Funk (Dam Funk & Snoopzilla) - I'll Be There 4U (Official Music Video)



 




Snoopzilla and Dam-Funk, together known as 7 Days of Funk, release a new official music video for "I'll Be There 4U" off of their debut self-titled album. It's available now on iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/7-days-of-funk/id732475559.

Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment