Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Monday, January 13, 2014

New Music: Foster the People - "Coming of Age" [Full - Studio Version]



Two years after the release of their Grammy-nominated debut album "Torches", indie-pop band Foster The People is ready to make a return. Mark Foster and Co.'s second studio album entitled "Supermodel" will hit stores on March 14th, 2014 on Columbia Records. The first single is the song "Coming of Age", which Foster The People debuted live during their summer tour last year.

Coming Of Age - Foster The People
Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment