Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Olawumi – Wrong | New Music

Olawumi - Wrong | New Music



Ever so often a brand new artist hits the scene and captivates up with their talents. Today is one of those days as the up and coming Olawumi returns with something new and rather dope called “Wrong”.
The track is an energetic number pushed by a menacing melody of keys that gets backed up by some tough, rattling drum work that makes a nice home for the young lady to do her thing. She does it well too, not letting us down and providing something ill in the process. Check out the new track after the jump and speak your mind down below.


Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment