Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Friday, January 17, 2014

New Music: Danity Kane – ‘Bye Baby’

Danity Kane 


Danity Kane is back and better than ever. Dawn Richard, Aubrey O’Day, Shannon Bex, and Aundrea Fimbres return with their first new song since getting back together last year. On the funky pop jam “Bye Baby,” the ladies kiss their men goodbye and don’t look back.

“‘Cause baby there’s more, more, more out there to love than just you/ Since I can afford more, I don’t have to settle for you/ But don’t cry baby,” they sing on the catchy chorus.
The group also debuted a new song called “All in a Day’s Work” during their comeback show at L.A.’s House of Blues last month.

They have been in the studio with hitmakers including The Stereotypes, Da Internz, The Underdogs, Ester Dean, James Fauntleroy, and Rob Knox, and are expected to announce a label deal soon.
Listen to the girls come back strong with their sassy new song.



 via Rap-Up.com

Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment