Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Jennifer Lopez - "Same Girl" [Music Video]



"This was just something I was doing for the fans, it’s not a first single or anything like that", told Jennifer to Ryan Seacrest on his radio show. Although, I love the fact Jennifer is returning to her "urban" roots, "Same Girl" is a bit weak, in my opinion. She recorded this song in early 2013. Let's just hope she was just getting her sound back when she was recording this, and that she had the "sound" perfected and ready to go when the time came to record her actual studio album, which should be out this summer. No doubt Jennifer is gonna promote the true first single during the "Idol" live shows.
The full studio version of "Same Girl" was debuted with the premiere of the music video, which was released online on January 30th via Complex.com.

Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment