Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Paramore - "Ain't It Fun" (Music Video)


As for the new single's music video, it was filmed in one day, on December 2nd, 2013, and was directed by Sophia Peer. In the funny, and laidback visual, the Paramore members have the mission to break the most world records in a music video. They do the most random things. Beautiful Hayley Williams looked flawless in "feathers" scene.




Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment