Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Thursday, January 16, 2014

New Song: August Alsina Ft. Jeezy – ‘Make It Home’

image e1389717030333 New Song:  August Alsina Ft. Jeezy   Make It Home 


Def Jam divo August Alsina releases the latest number from his arsenals of single by way of “Make It Home” - his Jeezy-assisted slow jam acting as the latest representative from his NNTME/Def Jam debut album ‘Testimony’ (due April 15).
Fans of Alsina may still be bumping the likes of ‘I Luv This’ and ‘Ghetto’ from his well-received debut EP ‘Downtown: Life Under the Gun’, but now they can make room on their musical plates for the singer’s latest tune.





 Read More... 
Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment