Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Saturday, January 18, 2014

New Candice Glover song "Damn" -- about being the 'other woman'

 


"American Idol" season 12 winner and St. Helena Island native Candice Glover tweeted Saturday afternoon that "Damn," a song from her upcoming album "Music Speaks" was leaked online.

"I didn't know ... but I hope you guys like it," the singer tweeted to her 143,000 followers on Twitter. "On the bright side, music speaks comes out in exactly ONE MONTH! Counting down :)"

The song appeared on the website ThisIsRnB.com. In "Damn," Glover sings from the perspective of the other woman in a love triangle. The song has a strong, rather jaunty piano backup and a catchy chorus of "Damn, damn, damn, I fell in love with someone else's man." Rest assured, she regrets it in the end.

Read more here: http://www.islandpacket.com/2014/01/18/2900437/new-candice-glover-song-damn-about.html#storylink=cpy

Hear the song here
 

Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment