Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

THE X FACTOR’S AIDEN GRIMSHAW UNVEILS NEW SONG FIRE & ICE - LISTEN


Aiden



With a new sound, new haircut and new name (he’s just AIDEN, alright?), he released his first comeback tracks a few weeks ago. The Cleaner, and Satisfy Me had loads of totes edgy rappy bits all sorts of jazzy noises going on, and now he’s unveiled his third song Fire & Ice for the pleasure of your earholes.

His voice sounds pretty great on it, and it’s got a bit of a dancy but chilled out 80s vibe. It’s getting us pretty excited for his mini-collection of music produced by Goldfrapp, which will be released on November 26th.

Check out Aiden’s latest musical offering RIGHT HERE:



Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment