Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Friday, November 29, 2013

NEW MUSIC: KEVIN MCCALL – ‘MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS (WITHOUT YOU)’

Kevin McCall

Christmas just won’t be the same for Kevin McCall. The R&B singer-songwriter, who is signed to Chris Brown’s CBE label, debuts his somber holiday song “Merry Little Christmas (Without You)” on Black Friday. Instead of feeling the joy of the season, he is left lonely because his girl is not there to celebrate with him.

“The holidays ain’t never been the same ever since you went away,” he croons on the D. Ware production.
The song will appear on his EP XMas Love, which will be released on Tuesday, December 3.

Listen to K-Mac sing the Christmas blues.



via rap-up.com

Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment