Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Friday, November 15, 2013

NEW MUSIC: J. HOLIDAY – ‘INCREDIBLE’

J. Holiday
Six years ago, J. Holiday scored a top 5 hit with his Dream-penned single “Bed.” Now he’s back with another bedroom banger. On his new single “Incredible,” the R&B crooner sings the praises of a special lady, who has the perfect body and “mind of a surgeon.”
On Dec. 10, he will release his third solo album Guilty Conscience on Music Line Group. The follow-up to 2009′s Round 2 features the single “After We…” along with production from Jerry Wonda, Lil Ronnie, Blaq Smurph, and Mike Snoddy.
Get into the Holiday spirit with his R&B jam.


Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment