Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Friday, November 22, 2013

New Music: Kid Ink Feat. Styles P “Fired Up”

kid-ink-fired-up
Kid Ink celebrates 1 million ‘Likes’ on Facebook with a new record. The Cali-native gets “Fired Up” on the Marvel Hitz-produced cut, featuring D-Block’s own Styles P. The two get down for a good smoking session over a calm hypnotizing beat. The collaboration was originally set to appear on Kid Ink’s My Own Lane debut album, which arrives January 7 via RCA Records.
Listen to “Fired Up” below…..
New Music: Kid Ink Feat. Styles P – “Fired Up”

Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment