Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Astro – New New York

Astro – New New York  New Music

Astro - New New York | New Music
Brooklyn native MC, Astro, is back! The always impressive wordsmith returns today with a brand new cut for our listening enjoyment called “New New York”. The track is a rather smooth, floating number that is driven by some dope melodic elements that gets backed up by some hard-hitting, snappy drums that Astro does his thing upon.
He effortlessly goes in over top of the beat, floating effortlessly and showing off his talents. This young man never lets us down and this is no different. Don’t sleep on this one check out the track after the jump and let us know what you think about it down below.


Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment