Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Thursday, November 28, 2013

New Music: E-40 Feat. Juicy J And Ty Dolla $ign 'Chitty Bang'




E-40's trying to get you hype for his forthcoming The Block Brochure: Welcome To the Soil 4, 5, & 6, which hits stores Dec. 10. On "Chitty Bang" the Cali legend raps quite charismatically over some bouncy League of Starz production. 40 also brought Juicy J and Ty Dolla $ign for the assist. Take a listen below, and be sure to cop his triple album (which will feature 2 Chainz, Chris Brown, Jeezy, T.I., Rick Ross, ScHoolboy Q and more) when it drops on iTunes.




Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment