Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Monday, November 4, 2013

NEW MUSIC: AUDIO PUSH FEAT. PRESTON HARRIS – “SO FAR TO GO” (FREESTYLE)

Audio Push J Dilla In celebration of their new websiteAudio Push has paid homage to J. Dilla by spitting over his song “So Far To Go”. Teaming up with Preston HarrisPrice and Oktane showcase their skills while talking about the long road to success. The duo is currently riding the coattails of their Come As You Are mixtape, and are hitting the road later this month for a seven-city tour. Listen below. These guys know what they’re doing.
Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment