Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Jhene Aiko & Kendrick Lamar – Stay Ready (What A Life)

Jhene Aiko & Kendrick Lamar - Stay Ready (What A Life) | New Music
As the beautiful and incredibly talented, Jhene Aiko, gets ready to release her upcoming project, Sail Out, she returns today with something new for our listening enjoyment. Getting us ready for the upcoming project she decided to give us a teaser of the Kendrick Lamar featured track, “Stay Ready (What A Life)”.
The track sounds like a rather smooth one, in which both of the artists show off their respective talents and California style rather nicely. I definitely need the full version of this in my life. Don’t sleep on either one of these two, check out the new track after the jump and speak your mind down below.


Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment