Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Friday, November 15, 2013

Rah Digga Mostly The Voice (Freestyle)

Rah Digga - Mostly The Voice (Freestyle) | New Music
Its been a minute since we’ve heard some new material from the femcee, Rah Digga, but that all stops today. She’s back today with a brand new freestyle for our listening enjoyment, going in over top of something classic from Gangstarr and effortlessly showing off her skill and style.
Rah delivers some incredibly dope bars over top of the classic beat “Mostly The Voice”, flawlessly giving us some new bars to enjoy, and definitely not disappointing. The track will be part of the upcoming mixtape, DJ J-Ronin’s Freestyle Files Vol 2, check out the track after the jump and speak your mind down below.



Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment