Greetings From MommyFrazzled

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Adsense Search

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

New Music: Joey Bada$$ 'Two Lips' + J DIlla Clothing Collaboration

acy-Ann Ellis Posted November 27, 2013
Joey Bada$$ is taking it to the next level. Aside from dropping a new track "Two Lips" over an unreleased J Dilla beat, the Brooklyn rapper is teaming up with the J Dilla Foundation and Akomplice for a clothing and musical collaboration. The collection includes a crew neck, a t-shirt and a 7" vinyl of "Two Lips."

All proceeds of the collection -- which arrives online Nov. 29 -- will aid in funding music lessons and the purchase of instruments for disadvantaged kids in Brooklyn and Detroit. Take a listen to "Two Lips" below and be sure to check out Akomplice for a listing of all their available products.



Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment